“Great place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We came on a busy Saturday night and had to wait a while on a table for 12. The good came out fast and the DJ was fun. You can bring pets on a leash so this is a plus for me. This will now be my new hang out when it's warm!

1  Thank Maysameh

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just love this place. Sit on the deck, enjoy the view, the food and staff. Always treated right and have enjoyed every visit. Twice a week regular!!

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My favorite resturant on the lake. You can drive your car or your boat to this place. The staff is allways hustling to keep food served up fast and hot. You can order a great burger or nice meal on a plate. They really do have good food. They also have a bar here and serve mixed drinks and cold beer too, I don't do the alcohol, but they also have coke for us who perfer it.
This is a place where the owners are almost allways there working , so there is most allways someone there who cares.
They have a great view of the lake and great food and service. I have been here many times and would recomend to all who enjoy a nice meal with a great view of the lake.
This is a place you can take the family, unless maybe on a weekend night when they have the live bands and alot of party.

1  Thank highmiles61
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I visited the Blue Parrot with a group of 7 ladies. We arrived about 6 pm on a Saturday evening and were lucky to wait less than 5 minutes to be seated. The atmosphere is laid back and the view is very pretty. I had the crab cake sandwiches which were excellent. Some of the others had wings which they enjoyed although they said the mild were a little hotter than they had expected. Good service and good food!

1  Thank Karen E
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Arrived by boat last night and were lucky to find a spot....everyone from the dock hand to the manager were very friendly and accommodating. Our party of seven was seated within 15 minutes. Everyone seemed pleased with their food choices....one real favorite was the blackened shrimp wrap. I had the loaded 2 hot dog meal. Beer was served ice cold and the service was spot on. Being at the Parrot always reminds me of being on vacation.

1  Thank gafowlie