“Best Chinese food ever!”

Lotus Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 276 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We order take out a lot! My family loves the chicken wings, egg drop soup, egg rolls and spring rolls, scallion chicken, beef lo mein, and shrimp in lobster sauce! It's all good!

1  Thank Donna B

Reviewed September 29, 2012

When we first moved to mooresville we wanted a good Chinese place and everyone recommend this place. We tried it and it was just awful. Although the service was ok, it was very dirty. My menu even had a hair in it, glad it wasn't my food. I had the orange beef or whatever it's called, they meet was very tough and drenched totally in sauce. I do not recommend this place.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

For every dish we had, the meat was way, way overcooked!
Was this to cover up questionable quality of meat?
I don't know, but it sure made things hard to chew......

Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you want some good local Chinese the the Lotus 28 is the place you want to stop. Not much on outside but good inside

1  Thank Kenmnc1
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Excellent service. Best scallion chicken anywhere. When our friends from out of town visit this is where they want to go for dinner.

1  Thank Missannb