“...still nothing special....after all these years.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lancaster's BBQ & Wings

Lancaster's BBQ & Wings
Ranked #7 of 263 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions
High Point, North Carolina
“...still nothing special....after all these years.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Ate here couple of times before moving away several years ago - on a recent trip back, decided to give it another try - wish I hadn't. Same dark interior...and same worn-out NASCAR decor. Ordered the "Redneck Nachos".....basically bbq, some lettuce, and (less) melted cheese on soggy (not tortilla) shells.....and a bit pricey for $10....and bottled beer for the low (NOT!) price of $3.75!! Service was slow - granted, it was the middle of the afternoon, and there only appeared to be two wait-staff working - but either staff for business......or close during these hours!!!
All said - doubt I'll be be back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

De Pere, Wisconsin
“Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent! NASCAR memorabilia every where! Very friendly staff as well. Definitely will be going back the next time I am there

Roanoke, Virginia
“Dinner for 19 - service and food could not have been any better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Roanoke Valley Mopar Club took a road trip to Car show in Davidson, NC. One of our members had information about Lancaster's, so we headed over on Friday night for dinner. We took a group of 19 - the service and food could not have been any better, All the orders were handle with out any errors and the tea and water, etc., were perfect. Will go back next year when we come back to the area for the show.

• Visited November 2013
Mission Viejo
“Great Nascar atmosphere BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here on the way to the local zoo and had Carolina style pulled pork sandwiches. They were very good but the star of the lunch was the appetizer of hush puppies!

Key West, Florida
“Nice Ribs,Great Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Came here after researching online for a place that would have good barbecue and be an entertaining atmosphere for our grandkids. Lancaster has both. Husband & I had a half rack of baby backs,with green beans and a sweet potato for me and cole slaw & mashed potatoes for him. Grandkiddos had a cheeseburger and a turkey reuben,one with fries and one with chips. Everyone liked their food.The housemade fresh chips were quite a special treat and very good. The ribs were moist and came off the bone easily. We were surprised that such a big place had excellent acoustics-you could talk at the table without raising your voice and have normal conversations,even with a packed full room. Food came quickly and service was excellent. Server was attentive without being smothering. Everyone there was friendly and welcoming. In fact, my camera fell out of my pocket when my jacket slipped off the seat onto the floor. I didn't notice it was missing until the next day. I called and it was found the night before and turned in. I was able to recover it in a short time. I was VERY impressed !!! Only a year before, my first camera had been left in a rental car and even though I called the local office within an hour,the camera was never recovered. You DO get a feeling of being welcomed and appreciated here. The NASCAR décor is fun and the grandkiddos had a ball checking the place out while waiting for our dinner. Prices are reasonable,menu offers plenty of choices,food is very good and service is great. We'll be coming back.I'd like to try the pulled pork,as that is harder to create than ribs,in my opinion,because more can go wrong,including what type of meat an establishment chooses to use. But do come by and have a meal here. You'll enjoy it.

• Visited September 2013