“Dinner for 19 - service and food could not have been any better.”

Lancaster's BBQ & Wings
Ranked #7 of 265 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Roanoke, Virginia
“Dinner for 19 - service and food could not have been any better.”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Roanoke Valley Mopar Club took a road trip to Car show in Davidson, NC. One of our members had information about Lancaster's, so we headed over on Friday night for dinner. We took a group of 19 - the service and food could not have been any better, All the orders were handle with out any errors and the tea and water, etc., were perfect. Will go back next year when we come back to the area for the show.

• Visited November 2013

Mission Viejo
“Great Nascar atmosphere BBQ”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here on the way to the local zoo and had Carolina style pulled pork sandwiches. They were very good but the star of the lunch was the appetizer of hush puppies!

Key West, Florida
“Nice Ribs,Great Fun”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Came here after researching online for a place that would have good barbecue and be an entertaining atmosphere for our grandkids. Lancaster has both. Husband & I had a half rack of baby backs,with green beans and a sweet potato for me and cole slaw & mashed potatoes for him. Grandkiddos had a cheeseburger and a turkey reuben,one with fries and one with chips. Everyone liked their food.The housemade fresh chips were quite a special treat and very good. The ribs were moist and came off the bone easily. We were surprised that such a big place had excellent acoustics-you could talk at the table without raising your voice and have normal conversations,even with a packed full room. Food came quickly and service was excellent. Server was attentive without being smothering. Everyone there was friendly and welcoming. In fact, my camera fell out of my pocket when my jacket slipped off the seat onto the floor. I didn't notice it was missing until the next day. I called and it was found the night before and turned in. I was able to recover it in a short time. I was VERY impressed !!! Only a year before, my first camera had been left in a rental car and even though I called the local office within an hour,the camera was never recovered. You DO get a feeling of being welcomed and appreciated here. The NASCAR décor is fun and the grandkiddos had a ball checking the place out while waiting for our dinner. Prices are reasonable,menu offers plenty of choices,food is very good and service is great. We'll be coming back.I'd like to try the pulled pork,as that is harder to create than ribs,in my opinion,because more can go wrong,including what type of meat an establishment chooses to use. But do come by and have a meal here. You'll enjoy it.

• Visited September 2013
statesville, nc
“Best wings and bbq ever !!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I love to cook and this is the first time ever I have found someones bbq better than mine :) The wings are the best I have had and I am a picky eater when Iit comes to hot wings (big fan of hooters breaded) . do not order the burger .. it sucks but they are not known for the burgers ... stick to the bbq and wings and you will be good to go ! Also the seafood slaw is yummy and the buffalo shrimp . Fried mushrooms were to big for us .

• Visited September 2013
Yonkers, New York
“Wow what a Sunday Dinner”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

While on my way to the south,,,, thought I should try some BBQ,.... asked Siri.... since I was driving and asked for highest rated BBQ where I was.....I am glad that I was not disappointed.They had a Sunday diner.... about a 1/2 of pure meet and 2 sides .... real southern.. All the hush puppies you care to eat and homemade potato chips....Awesome.. very inexpensive....but very good... A good place... only down side is if there is any... is that I am not much into NASCAR but if you like that then this is the place for you.... good NASCAR decor and Excellent food.

I just found out that they had 3 locations.... while I was looking for the website... wonder if they are just as good.

• Visited August 2013