“Genuine NC barbecue and fun atmosphere!”

Lancaster's BBQ & Wings
Ranked #7 of 265 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Raleigh, NC
“Genuine NC barbecue and fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I'll probably never be back here, but was in town for a soccer tournament and found a rack card in the hotel lobby. Had some of the best NC barbecue I've tasted, and I've tasted a lot. At on the back deck, which looked over the parking lot, but in a big crowd, it's the company that matters anyway. My sons also praised it highly. Inside has a bunch of NASCAR memorabilia and an arcade, so kids will be entertained before/during/after the meal.

• Visited May 2013

manchester, michigan
“worth the drive!!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stoped in there with some friends that live in Mooresville, that was in2011..WOW is all I can say..GREAT food...AWESOME waitstaff. I went there last year on my way to the all star race...Guess what? Yup bringing my girlfriend with me this year, sure she will like it as much as I do...(besides I need a new t-shirt)..Oh driving from Michigan...

• Visited June 2012
Ocean City, Maryland
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Fun atmosphere and great food. My son enjoyed the games and race car hoods. Wait staff were super friendly! Try the redneck fries!

Visited April 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“High expectations”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Maybe that's why I just gave it an average score. Friends really played it up, so once there, was OK BBQ, but the chicken was over cooked and dry, had to smother it in sauce to eat. Green beans seemed canned (or maybe just old). It's the south...there's better, but it's not bad.

Visited July 2012
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been there twice and both times I loved it......yes I ate in the bus....where else would you eat? The food was great both times and I will be back......my first time there was on a visit with my girfriend....second was this past Christmastime and now I live here in Mooresville. So you know I will be there very soon for some awesome food and atmosphere.

• Visited December 2012