“worth the drive!!!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stoped in there with some friends that live in Mooresville, that was in2011..WOW is all I can say..GREAT food...AWESOME waitstaff. I went there last year on my way to the all star race...Guess what? Yup bringing my girlfriend with me this year, sure she will like it as much as I do...(besides I need a new t-shirt)..Oh driving from Michigan...

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Fun atmosphere and great food. My son enjoyed the games and race car hoods. Wait staff were super friendly! Try the redneck fries!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Maybe that's why I just gave it an average score. Friends really played it up, so once there, was OK BBQ, but the chicken was over cooked and dry, had to smother it in sauce to eat. Green beans seemed canned (or maybe just old). It's the south...there's better, but it's not bad.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been there twice and both times I loved it......yes I ate in the bus....where else would you eat? The food was great both times and I will be back......my first time there was on a visit with my girfriend....second was this past Christmastime and now I live here in Mooresville. So you know I will be there very soon for some awesome food and atmosphere.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've eaten here many times over the years while visiting but something has changed. In the past the service was excellent and the food was amazing. This past week the experience was much different. The service was barely average. The hostess seemed bothered by having to stop writing to seat us, looked sloppy and had no customer service skills which must have been the theme for the night because our waitress had the same attitude. The food was still very good, the pulled pork was great. The restaurant had some kind of stale odor and everything looked dirty which had not been the case in the past. Hopefully we just caught them on an off-season bad night because we have always made this a "must" when visiting Mooresville.

1  Thank Sher S