“IT'S A SUSHI BAR NOW!”

Cuisines: Irish
Mooresville, North Carolina
“IT'S A SUSHI BAR NOW!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Jimmy O'donnel's closed. Too bad, it was good! The owner told me that he was going to try and find another location to open another restaurant. He said this location was to hard for people to find whic was hindering his business.I hope he opens another one, his rueben sandwiches were really great!

Visited January 2013

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Correct name is Jimmy O'Donnell's Irish Pub”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband & I had a nice after work on Friday night dinner here. The food is excellent, service was fast & very pleasant and price was right too. They had live music in the form of a solo guitar player who was very good & not too loud. I had a ruben sandwich with homemade fires & my hubby had fish & chips with a side salad. We had three draft beers & the total bill was under $25. Parking is easy & plentiful. It is right off of Brawley School Rd but hard to see because it is in a shopping complex that does have road frontage. I sound like an ad, but we really did like it & will be back.

• Visited November 2012