“Best Pizza in Town”

Ranked #36 of 267 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Italian
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is, by far, the best pizza you can get in the Lake Norman and maybe Charlotte area. Thin, crispy crust, gourmet toppings on a hand tossed pie. Doesn't get better! Oh yea, did I mention the craft beer selection? No macro beers here. The beer list is ever changing and if you don't know what to order, don't worry, they'll let you sample until you find the right taste for you. I'm always introducing people to this one-of-a-kind pizza joint.

• Visited December 2012

“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My family eats here often. They have delicious and unusual pizza combinations (e.g., curry pizza). My favorite is the veggie pizza. They also have a great beer selection that changes seasonally.

• Visited October 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Beer, Good Pizza, Cozy Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was drawn to this place by the awesome (and ever changing) beer list. Woodfired pizza was a hit - filling but not too heavy. The atmosphere is an informal, friendly, local place with a cozy vibe. A must stop to bring out the beer lover in you.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible employee”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I may wander in again at some point. I like most if the staff and the beer selection. Food is always great.

“Wonderful Pizza!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We tried the Salty Caper for the first time this weekend and loved the pizza. With a group of 8, we decided to order 5 small pizzas of different varieties and enjoyed a 'tasting' supper. Every pizza was delicious! I can't say that I had a favorite as all were wonderful.
The staff was very helpful, allowing us the opportunity to taste the brews before placing our orders. I am looking forward to a return visit!

• Visited May 2012

Been to Salty Caper? Share your experiences!