“I was impressed”

Cuisines: American
Mooresville, North Carolina
“I was impressed”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Went to dinner Sunday night and decided to try this place, mainly because I wanted to shoot pool and pool on Sunday is free. We had dinner first. I got the Cheese Steak (figured you can't go wrong with a cheese steak). I have to admit, it was one of the best if not the best Cheese Steak sandwich I have had. My husband got the wings which on Sunday are $0.45 each. He said they were good, which means they were probably really good (he is not much on expressing his feelings on food). After dinner we shot some pool. There are 2 smaller tables but there is plenty of room to play. We had a couple of the draft specials and had a great time. There are also some arcade games and a shuffleboard table. Did not go outside, but appeared to be a back deck and a beach volley ball area.
The service was great. Our waitress was very friendly and made sure we were taken care of with being obnoxious.
The people in the tavern are also very friendly and make you feel like a "regular".
The only reason I am not giving Uncle Milf's a 5 star rating is due to the children in the place. We left because I had the feeling we were in Chucky Cheese. I understand this place is "family friendly". I don't have a problem with that. However when the children are running around screaming and taking the pool balls and lobbing them across the restaurant, that is alittle much for me.
We will be going back and hopefully the kids there will be much better behaved or at least the parents will attempt to make them.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Melanie C

Clover, South Carolina
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We've lived in Mooresville about a half-mile down from Uncle Milf's for nearly 2 years and finally gave Uncle Milf's a try. Honestly, based on the name (which as it turns stand for "Man I Love Food!") we thought it sounded like a dive bar...to our surprise, it was a fun little restaurant. The food was good and plentiful with a great atmosphere for kids--several quarter-type games for them to play indoors; also, many tvs for those who are keen to watch sports. There are even volleyball pits out back for those who care to play or for kids who just want to run around. Good food with prompt, friendly service!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank PittsHQ
Georgia, US
“Great food and a fun bar”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Fish tacos were awesome. Service and atmosphere was great!

• Visited August 2011