Baymont Inn & Suites Mooresville
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Mooresville
Cleveland, Ohio
“OK”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stopped by this hotel just before midnight on a Friday evening. The lady at the desk was nice and told us she could give us a room for $80. After taking my credit card and waiting a few long moments, she was no longer able to give us that rate, it was locked in at a rate of $99. Ugh...well I didn't feel like running to another hotel and said fine, but told her I would talk to her manager in the morning.
Rooms were small, but seemed clean. Quiet also, didn't hear much throughout the evening.
The continental breakfast was the usual. Bagels, Cereal, Yogurt, etc... It did the job.
I did speak with the manager upon check-out. He's not sure where she came up with the rate of $80. He was able to take it down to $90. Ok. Still not happy about that. I don't think it was worth that amount.
Next time if we are in the area, we will try one of the other hotels.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bluefield, Virginia, USA
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stopped in late, almost midnight, and the lady working the desk was nice and quick to check me in. I only stayed one night but the room was very clean and it was a typical room. Hotel is right off I-77 and easy to find. Had an indoor pool and fitness center but I didn't bother to look at either since I had to leave early in the morning. I will stay here again though and paid $90 for a standard two queen room. A bit more than what I wanted to pay but worth the quality and cleanliness.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Mackinac Island, Michigan
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I called first to get rates with AARP and was quoted 79. Then we stopped in at Welcome Center and found a coupon book that let us stay for 59.00. Better. First let me say that Toni, the check in person was very nice and overwhelmed. It looked like she was the only one working. We waited quite a while for her to come up to the desk, but she was helping another guest. Computer problem next...We asked about pool and hot tub and they were open and running. We asked her for a good place to eat and she was most helpful with a book. She gave us a room down the hall by pool. Great but room but needs up grading. No bathtub, was not aware, just a shower. Smelled like smoke. Carpet was ripped by bathroom, but otherwise fairly clean. Pool was already shut down, but Toni was kind enough to let us in for just a few minutes. It was 10:02pm. Hot tub was already cool...but great jets...the ceiling above the hot tub looked like it was in bad shape, was a little scared. All in all not a bad place for 59.00.

Room Tip: not by the pool, smells like smoke.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Mooresville, North Carolina
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here before and it seems to be showing it's age somewhat, not bad, but aging. Lady at the front desk very nice and helpful. They have the smallest pillows I have ever seen.
Breakfast was the same usual.
Great location just off the highway.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
indiana
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a typical Sleep Inn. Meets the standard for cleanliness. Front desk is professional. Sleep Inns are not exceptional but are consistently clean and well kept (with a few exceptions... see post for Beaufort, SC). Reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Get the coupon book from the rest area!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank rikd57
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed March 21, 2012

The Sleep Inn in Mooresville, NC was a great property. It is minutes from the scenic Lake Norman. My family loved the indoor pool and hot tub. The place was clean although a bit dated. The breakfast was adequate; however, they could have spent $50.00 or so and provided a waffle maker. The room was spacious and comfortable. For the price it was one of the best deals on I 77. I have a large family and we were able to all fit in the QN suite. The fact that there was a large whirlpool tub was a plus. Bottom line, I would stay here again and definitely would recommend the property.

Room Tip: We liked the suites mainly because they have the whirlpool tub.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Fritchey
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed February 23, 2012

The staff was courteous. located right off Interstate 77 in Mooresville, NC - We had a wonderful stay, The room was clean, Bed was comfortable. We stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites for 5 nights, visiting the local Nascar Shops in the area. The pool & spa were great, It was an indoor pool which was the most important thing for us. The front desk was very helpful. Great value and location, I would recommend this Sleep Inn and Suites if you happen to be staying in the Mooresville area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family