“I've been going to caruso's ever since...”
Review of Caruso's

Caruso's
Ranked #6 of 267 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“I've been going to caruso's ever since...”
Reviewed September 13, 2010

I've been going to caruso's ever since they opened. I've never been disappointed. Everything is made fresh, and they listen to what you want. Hands down the best restaurant in the area.

Clover, South Carolina
“Delicioso!”
Reviewed September 5, 2010

New to the area, we Googled area Mooresville restaurants and came across Caruso's. We really didn't know what to expect as it's in a strip mall, but upon walking in, it was like being swept away to another locale. Beautifully decorated and staffed by genuinely service-oriented people, the atmosphere was inviting and relaxing. The food was amazing...we tried several items and devoured everything. Looking forward to our next meal at Caruso's!!!

1 Thank PittsHQ
Charlotte, NC & Tampa, FL
“Best Italian Meal - EVER!”
Reviewed August 21, 2010

I've been around the block, so to speak, and my dinner at Caruso's was the best Italian meal I have ever had. It was that good. My husband would agree; forget about a doggy bag - we all but licked our plates clean.

Mooresville, NC
“Ristorante with a trattoria atmosphere that puts you in italy”
Reviewed August 17, 2010

In the unlikely location of a strip shopping center, open the door to handmade pasta, unique flavor combinations and a professional staff that isn't eager to turn tables for tips. All ingredients are fresh and dishes are prepared when ordered. From the sea bass to vanilla bean gelato (no imitation here) the meal was perfect.
The two relatively small dining rooms are filled to capacity on weekends and reservations are a must to avoid disappointment. Although relatively expensive, it is not overpriced. Extreme quality and careful preparation come with a price but it is an excellent value. In conclusion, the dinner rivals any meal I have enjoyed in Italy.