“They deliver!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We had traveled from PA to NC for a concert. We drove straight through for 14 hours and our entire trip from home to concert back home was only 56 hours. After driving that long, we didn't feel like dealing, but we wanted good food. I did a locations near you search and found this place. They have a delivery service that would deliver to our hotel in Mooresville. While it did take about 45 minutes for our food to arrive on a Saturday afternoon, when it got there it was amazing! Everything was still hot and perfect. They do charge a delivery fee, but when you're tired and don't want to go out until you have to who cares? I think it ended up costing about $65 with the delivery fee and my husband tipped the delivery man $10. We each got the pulled pork dinner that comes with 2 sides and we each got a salad. This was a lot of food! We even had enough left over that we had something to eat after the concert. This place is awesome if I lived near here it would be a regular stop! If I'm ever back I will definitely go here again!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We got a large take-out order from Ribs on the Run. It was excellent. Everyone enjoyed the food. We really enjoyed the ribs!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I ate here Saturday evening with friends and family. When we walked in the restaurant was empty except for one couple eating. You order at the window and they guy was real nice. He also said if you pay with cash you get 10% off. So we sat down to wait for our food and it came out in a few minutes. Then the people started to poor in. We got our food and everything was delicious! We had BBQ, ribs, that you get to choose the sauce. We also had green beans, Mac and cheese, baked beans and potatoes salad. Everything was so delicious! Our guests also enjoyed the food. We definitely will be returning here!

2  Thank Tim B
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The little time we had to wait was well worth it. Two shared a plate of ribs and they were delicious. The environment was simple and somewhat small but I am not an atmosphere man anyhow.

1  Thank Minivacate
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We enjoyed the ribs, potato salad and slaw so much. Next time I will get a whole rack. Not because I was hungry, just because it was so dang good!!!! My wife had the BBQ Sand and she said it was off the hook as well. Just found my favorite new rib joint.

2  Thank Richard B