“Let's support our locals!”
Review of Carolina Ribs on the Run - CLOSED

Carolina Ribs on the Run
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Let's support our locals!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Randy serves up some really great ribs and fixin's! Great local spot to pop in for pick up or a quick dine-in experience.

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We love this place! Great food and on Mondays, kids eat free! Also, they have tvs playing kid movies while you eat on Mondays;)

1 Thank Lisa N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great quick stop”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went in tonight based on the reviews on this site and we were not disappointed, even though the owner was cooking, taking call in orders, and waiting on us it took less than 10 mins to get our food. The ribs were amazing and my chicken tenders rolled in mild garlic Romano were as close to perfect as it gets! Try it, you won't be disappointed that's for sure!!

Hickory, North Carolina, United States
“Great pulled pork BBQ”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

As only 2 year residents of NC, we have struggled to find good BBQ to satisfy our palates for Sweet & Spicy red BBQ sauce style. We have finally found the answer here! My in-laws loved the pulled pork BBQ that I picked up and brought home last week. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they had remodelled and added MORE tables. Now, we may be able to actually go there for a dine-in meal as well. Believe all the reviews you read about the food quality...I have heard other customers raving while I was in the restaurant having lunch. One gentleman was picking up an order to take with him to FL and placing another order to have ribs shipped to a friend.

“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Not only are the ribs and chicken wonderful, the garlic mashed potatoes are best I have ever a had and I am a mashed potato snob