“Great pulled pork BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Carolina Ribs on the Run - CLOSED

Carolina Ribs on the Run
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hickory, North Carolina, United States
“Great pulled pork BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

As only 2 year residents of NC, we have struggled to find good BBQ to satisfy our palates for Sweet & Spicy red BBQ sauce style. We have finally found the answer here! My in-laws loved the pulled pork BBQ that I picked up and brought home last week. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they had remodelled and added MORE tables. Now, we may be able to actually go there for a dine-in meal as well. Believe all the reviews you read about the food quality...I have heard other customers raving while I was in the restaurant having lunch. One gentleman was picking up an order to take with him to FL and placing another order to have ribs shipped to a friend.

• Visited January 2013

“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Not only are the ribs and chicken wonderful, the garlic mashed potatoes are best I have ever a had and I am a mashed potato snob

“Great food, great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stopped in for a late lunch and we weren't disappointed. Great selection of food, and what we had was delicious. Ribs with honey BBQ sauce, sweet BBQ chicken sandwich, and mac and cheese. Very friendly! Would definitely go back!!

Lillington, North Carolina
“Excellent ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Absolutely recommend! Great ribs...ready to eat or the packaged ribs to go/grill-ready. EXCELLENT service. Side dishes (particularly the garlic mashed potatoes) are wonderful. Many times we call in our order and pick up on our way to lake cottage. Definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2012
New Hampshire
“Great ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a small restaurant with three or four tables. Over a three day period, we visited twice. Both times I had some of the best ribs I've ever had. The place is laid out more like a fast food place then a restaurant, but it works.

• Visited October 2012