“Joker's! Just a furry little cat!”
Review of Queens Landing

Queens Landing
Gallipolis, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Joker's! Just a furry little cat!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place is the funnest place I've ever been to. Obviously, it's not kid friendly, but it is a blast. You'll be amazed at how they just rip through songs while getting ripped. I've been to other piano bars, but this one takes the cake. Definately worth a stop. I've been multiple times and go every time I'm in Mooresville.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Foodguy45631

Charlotte, North Carolina
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Nice Way to spend a Lazy Afternoon”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went to Queens Landing on a Sunday Afternoon. Although I am a Charlotte resident, I really enjoyed the tour which consisted of a audio presentation on the history of the lake and great views of the houses which surround the lake. I picked out my dream home!
The captain also pointed out the homes of several notable owners including the home that was originally owned by Burt Reynolds! Very relaxing and enjoyable.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank DLH10120
Middletown, Delaware, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“its a relaxing evening. but the steak.....”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Its a nice long boat ride. The only compliant is about the steak. Very fatty. Mine was just cooked and my husband was just enough... still red. The other food was great. A lot but the steak was not done.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kristin M
CHARLOTTE NC
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Queens excuse”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Terrible food, awful surroundings. Such a shame that someone doesn't take this facility on board (pardon the pun). This place could be fabulous but don't waste your time on a trip out there:(

Visited July 2012
4 Thank HUTTCHAND
Huntersville, North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great date night”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband took me for a date on a cruise and it was really nice. The food was good. And the boat was comfortable and clean.

Visited August 2011