“Great Place. Best in it's class. Excellent comp hot breakfast”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Mooresville
Reviewed July 31, 2008

Stayed here on business and enjoyed everything about it. The breakfast was great with many choices. The rooms clean and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
HISFrontRunners, Maggi Blackwelder, Customer Service Specialist at Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2009

We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for all of your awesome compliments! We appreciate your patronage and hope you will come see us again soon!

God Bless You,

Maggi Blackwelder
Customer Service Specialist

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman

Reviewed June 28, 2008

We were traveling to Myrtle Beach and on our way to our destination wanted to stay at the same Hampton Inn as last year which was in Statesville, NC. When I called in-route the Hampton in Statesville was fully booked. Their recommendation was the Hampton Inn located in Mooresville (which was about 10 min. away) and it was excellent! The best hotel we've stayed at in 4 years. The beds were comfortable, everything was clean, the pool was really nice, and the staff was very friendly. The hotel even had a week-end event where they gave the guests coupons for free soft drinks, beer, or wine along with light Hors d'oeuvres. This was held in the breakfast area (which was also excellent). A great over-night stay!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk

We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for all of your awesome compliments! Thank you for keeping us the #1 Hampton Inn & Suites! We appreciate your patronage and hope you will come see us again soon!

God Bless You,

Maggi Blackwelder
Customer Service Specialist

Reviewed June 27, 2007

The BEST Hampton Inn I've been to so far. The theme centers around Nascar, so if the kids or hubby loves Nascar this is the place to stay. Rooms are clean, bed is wonderful, staff is very polite and friendly. The free breakfast is more then just cereal and toast. They offer hot items such as waffles and sausage pattys. With a fitness center, pool and computer room you get what you pay for here. Plus everything you might need is in Mooresville.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2007

I hate to admit this about myself, but I am a complete hotel snob -traditionally, it's only 4-5 star hotels or I'm not happy. That being said, on a recent trip to Mooresville, NC. the best hotel in the area I could find was a Hampton Inn. I had serious reservations as I have not always heard the best about that chain, but I was pleasantly surprised.

The staff was very friendly and the hotel was spic n' span clean. While the rooms were not overly gorgeous, they were certainly functional and quite large. The beds were some of the most comfortable I have EVER slept in.

The continental breakfast is included and it is quite a spread. There is a very nice sitting area with complimentary tea, coffee & hot chocolate available for guests all day long. Right off of that room is a beautifully appointed outside patio area with seating.

The hotel is walking distance to a lot of restaurants, and the main strip of Mooresville runs right along the road so anything you could want to eat or go do is no more than a mile or two in either direction.

I'll be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with friends
6  Thank OneHotelSnob
Reviewed March 27, 2007

Hampton Inn Mooresville is probably the nicest hotel we've ever stayed at. We visited the hotel twice while in the process of buying our home in a neighboring town.

NASCAR fans will absolutely LOVE the 3rd floor, which is modeled as a tribute to the #3 Intimidator himself, Dale Earnhardt. I always request this floor when I visit!

The whole hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and helpful and the anemities are plenty. It is in the heart of Mooresville, so there are plenty of stores and restaurants within walking distance. I recommend this hotel to anyone who visits the area and it is conveniently located off of I-77 exit 36.

Stayed: March 2006
2  Thank magnolia06
Reviewed July 23, 2006

We stayed here on on our way down to Myrtle Beach, VERY NICE. If you are into NASCAR the whole 3rd floor is NASCAR theme. Our room was super---we had a suite, which was free, since we use my husbands Hampton Reward Points. We were actually only expecting a regular room so this was a nice surprise. The whole hotel was super clean and the staff was wonderful. Breakfast was great. The pool and hot tub were also really nice . Plenty of places can walk to for dinner. Anywhere from fast food to a nice steak dinner. Would highly recommended staying here.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank LuvMbeach
A TripAdvisor Member
Herndon, VA
Reviewed March 6, 2006

This is better than most Hampton Inns. No pool however.
About the only bad thing I can say is thateven with my discount it is much more expensive than the neighboring properties which I don't understand.

They now have free wireless internet throughout (previously it was only in the lobby/breakfast area).

• Stayed: November 2005, traveled on business