“"Winner..gate"”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Mooresville
West Chester
“"Winner..gate"”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel on business four days a week since the end of August with plans to stay until Mid November. I believe they had just changed ownership with plans for may upgrades. Friendly reception staff when you check in. They go out of there way to accommodate your needs. For example, I keep all my toiletries at the front desk when I check out each week so I have one less hassle going through TSA. This is huge as I generally forget to take my quart size baggie out of my suitcase during the scanner process.

Housekeeping does a fantastic job keeping the rooms fresh and clean daily. The breakfast buffet is a bonus with eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, rolls, SOS, pastries, oatmeal, cold cereal, fresh fruit, waffles, etc.

Last but not least, the price is the best in the area. Gotta give em a try! You won't be disappointed.

It don't get any better than this!

Barry S - West Chester, PA

Room Tip: All rooms are good as the hotel sits back from the highway and you do not hear any trains, planes or...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Barry S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Korean first
Gliwice, Poland
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed there for 3 days on business. Suite on the 4th floor was spacious and clean. A/C units below window a little noisy especially for sleeping. Large jacuzzi in bathroom with a shower made it relaxing.
Breakfast tasty but limited selection and the same every day. Staff needs training as far as the desk goes. On check in they misspelled my name. Got my address wrong. Then on check out the woman could not print receipt then printed incorrectly. then did not know how to correct it. The whole checkout experience took about a half an hour. Proper receipt is important for expense account

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Ge0rge54
CraigSwicegood, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Mooresville, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We strive to be the best hotel in the Mooresville, NC area. I am very sorry for the difficulty you had upon check in and check out. I would greatly appreciate a call to myself, Kim Pecora, so that I can try and change your opinion of our hotel and staff. I am not sure of when you stayed or your name to contact you directly but I would like to offer you something for your inconviences. I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Kim Pecora