“My recent stay”

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JERRI B
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I love this hotel chain it is my favorite it is always clean and comfortable . The breakfast is great and the staff are always friendly . If there is a wingate hotel where i am going i will stay there . Thanks

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
CraigSwicegood, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Mooresville, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Lovely hotel. Walking distance to Cracker Barrel. Would stay here gain if I was in the area My room was on first floor and was quiet.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights. Found the room clean, efficient, comfortable, and smelling fresh. I chose this hotel initially because of the reasonable rates, plus the on-site fitness area as well as the heated indoor pool. For short stays, business, or pleasure, I think this hotel is an economically great value! The only advice I'd offer is to add one more treadmill and elliptical trainer, as well as a few more breakfast choices.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I normally stay at the Hampton Inn next to your hotel. I thought it would be a better hotel possibly. I was disappointed with my stay.
- The bed was hard and uncomfortable, the pillows were poor and I was wishing I brought my own.
- The breakfast food was sub par and disappointing. The sausage gravy was the worst I ever had. Took one bite and stopped.
- I could hear everything around me all night between the walls above and below me.
- Fitness facility needs a major upgrade. Very poor equipment.

I will plan to stay at Hampton Inn my next trip because they have more value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

I'm concerned about the quality of the breakfast items, how comfortable your room was and the disappointment in our fitness center you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Good experience - Clean, comfortable, friendly. We arrived late and left early, but were quite pleased.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family