“Koumi Express”

Dining options: Takeout
Monroe, North Carolina, United States
“Koumi Express”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The food was good a little dry but nothing their fantastic shrimp sauce couldn't fix. It was a little on the pricey side for a family of 5 but a good value anyway :)

• Visited August 2013

Alaska
“Definitely going back!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly and efficient. The teriyaki chicken and steak was excellent and the spring rolls were perfectly done. I will be in Monroe for 5 more days and will be going here again.

• Visited July 2013
Hickory, North Carolina, United States
“Nice for drive through”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Fast food Japanese done fairly well. Quick with a more diverse menu than other restaurants of its type.

Visited June 2013
Monroe, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food, horrible service”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I have loved Koumi's food for years now. I went one day after school with two of my friends. They were super rude and told me it was my fault the meal didn't come the way I wanted it to. I apologized but they were still very rude and not helpful. I will not go back even though I love the food.

• Visited January 2012
Monroe, North Carolina
“Very good fast food Hibachi”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This is one of my favorite places that I frequent often. The staff is very friendly, the food tastes great and the prices are very reasonable. They even have a drive through window which is well served.

• Visited January 2012