“Friday afternoon seafood buffet”

Spiro's Hilltop Fishfare and Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 134 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: May be listed as Spiro's Hilltop Bistro
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We came to eat the seafood bar for the first time. The fried shrimp, oysters, and fish were delicious. The broiled salmon was good too. The steamed shrimp had sat in the water for too long. The salmon patties were okay, the crab patties were good except they were too brown and when I went to get more oysters they had gotten a little soggy near the middle of the pan they were in. The scallops were way too tiny. I pulled the bread off so I could taste them. Crabmeat Alfredo was alright. I like my seafood lightly fried, not over cooked. Next time we go thru Monroe we will try it again. Love seafood and hope it will be better.

1  Thank Teresa S

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a restaurant I would really recommend; they have a buffet you wouldn't believe. The food is great!! I visited Spiro's each time on a Friday, which I do recommend if you enjoy seafood; I also visited it on a Sunday during brunch which was my first time. The customer service and food was great that's why I had to go back the other two times while I was in town. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Food was very good, being from the Midwest I always eat steaks in the Midwest seafood on the coast, they did not disappoint the seafood platter was full and very good. Yes would go back when in the area

1  Thank Callen G
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great Service experience the food was excellent. I ate there two nights in a row. They know how to prepare seafood.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Our second time visiting this restaurant and it is fabulous ! My wife and I have had the pleasure to go to the Tire Country of Pageland Christmas party there for the past two years. The staff, food and atmosphere is wonderful. Saw the same folks who were there last year and each of them were working like they owned the place. The next morning we were invited to have breakfast there. To our pleasure we went and were not disappointed in the service and food. We certainly will be going back !!

1  Thank travelnhome