“I ate there two nights in a row”

Spiro's Hilltop Fishfare and Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 128 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: May be listed as Spiro's Hilltop Bistro
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great Service experience the food was excellent. I ate there two nights in a row. They know how to prepare seafood.

There are newer reviews for Spiro's Hilltop Fishfare and Steakhouse

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Our second time visiting this restaurant and it is fabulous ! My wife and I have had the pleasure to go to the Tire Country of Pageland Christmas party there for the past two years. The staff, food and atmosphere is wonderful. Saw the same folks who were there last year and each of them were working like they owned the place. The next morning we were invited to have breakfast there. To our pleasure we went and were not disappointed in the service and food. We certainly will be going back !!

1  Thank travelnhome
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I really love this place! Great food, great prices(compaired to living in Florida) great service! Have eaten at this restaurant for years. Really like the seafood selections they offer. They also offer a buffet.

1  Thank butterfly770
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Go to the oyster bar on Wednesday before six and get the wings for 25cents each. A variety and they're good. Unless you like "loud" get far away from the dance floor because it's shag night and gets loud. Having experienced the regular restaurant, I was somewhat surprised to find the bar better.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went because my niece had just been there and wanted another round of fresh oysters. Wide variety on the menu from steaks to fish. I chose the buffet and it included a wide selection of those items from crawdads to flounder with wonderful deserts. We were sitting in the down stairs bar which is connected to the dining room by a spiral staircase. So be careful when carrying a couple of plates down. Loved their hushpuppies and had a great opportunity to each catfish, flounder and many other choices. Others in the group chose salads and the fried catfish filets which were very good. Staff in the downstairs was outstanding in getting to know you and taking care of you. Full service bar for those who want just appetizers. Great place and fairly busy on a Saturday night.

1  Thank Daryl W