“Gem in Monroe Downtown”

Stone Table
Ranked #2 of 128 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2014

It is a pleasure to find a local non-chain independent restaurant. The menu was well thought out and varied. The fresh sandwiches and salads were fresh and made to order. The restaurant is a pleasant break, very friendly and we highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Stone Table

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Self-professed Food Snob that I am can tell you THIS PLACE IS A GEM! One of the BEST lunches I have ever had. BEST Lemondade that I have ever had in my life of 40+ years as well as the best HOME-MADE french fries. INCREDIBLE burger made with local beef drew me in as it is topped with Pimento Cheese on a GORGEOUS roll and I RARELY eat red meat. Run, don't walk. I cannot wait to take my husband back. The largest Grilled Cheese sandwich that I have yet to see (double the size of most) for only 3 bucks and my kids devoured it. They could have shared one it was so big. I bought them a cup of fries to share between the 3 of them (ages 9,7,5). Super cute, friendly. Not much seating so be prepared to maybe take it to go and have a picnic somewhere or back to the office. So sad I am just now finding this place but thankful I finally have! They are open M-F 10-6pm

Reviewed January 19, 2014

The Stone Table has now opened as a take-out restaurant, with some seating, in downtown Monroe, I think on Main St.. We ate there early this month and ordered an assortment of the food. Our favorites were the She Crab Soup, and the Roast beef Sandwich, but the Shrimp and Grits are also delicious! The chicken biscuit sandwich was also very good! It was a very clean restaurant, with terrific ambiance. I think they are only open until 6pm, but they also have take-out meals for dinner. It's a family-owned business, with very friendly workers. I would be there all the time if I lived nearby!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I first tried Stone Table through catering at work. Lets just say I wasn't that impressed which was a shame because I have heard good things about this place. However the food was not only cold but really not good. A few of us didn't feel that we'll afterwards. Lets just say I won't be back.

1  Thank Clo11181
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Matthew Sganga and his Stone Table Crew catered my daughter's wedding last weekend. The food of course was incredibly beautiful and delicious. What sets Stone Table apart from any other catering company is SERVICE, Creative and Eye Appealing Display of the wonderful food, Taste, Flavor, Unique Options, and kindness.

Guests at the wedding took one bite and immediately knew why I had been so excited for dinner. Family and friends commented for days after the wedding about how good the food was - they had never tasted such delicious salmon, chicken, vegetables, tomato and watermelon salad, etc.- and how attentive and helpful each Stone Table Staff member behaved.

If you are looking for a Full Service Catering Company for a wedding, rehearsal dinner, family get together, shower, party - anything - if you contract with Stone Table, it will be the best time and meal that any of your guests have ever experienced. Not only will the meal be 5 star, the service, care, and consideration by The Stone Table Staff will go far beyond any you have experienced. Yes, I am a fan !

Been to Stone Table? Share your experiences!