“Horrible”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #32 of 61 Restaurants in Mocksville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Had the worst visit came to sonic on a Thursday night to order some milkshakes. I pressed the button and the girl said sorry were not taking orders right now. Okay that's fine but at least give me a time frame of when you are going to start taking orders again. So I wait 10 minutes press the button again and got the same response. So I pressed the button again and she said the same thing so I quickly said when will you be taking orders, she said 10 minutes. So 15 minutes roll by and she finally takes my order but when we get the milkshakes they were the wrong ones....i didn't even waste my energy telling them. They need to learn when their busy hours are going to be and to get adequate staffing. I won't be going back.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The burgers are very good and always right with special orders. Icecream is fresh never has ice in it

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Sonic has Happy Hour from 2-4. Any drinks or slushies 1/2 off during those hours. The cherry/lime coke is awesome!