“I've loved everything I've ever had..”
Review of Zeko's Village

Zeko's Village
Ranked #25 of 61 Restaurants in Mocksville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Mocksville, North Carolina
“I've loved everything I've ever had..”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Has been a while but I've been trying to get back there because I do love their food. My favorite is the taco salad, 2nd being their style of quesadilla. Stromboli is awesome. Every experience has always been great. I tell everyone about it.

• Visited August 2013

Salisbury, North Carolina
“day shift cooks vs evening”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have noticed the food isnt prepared the same way in the morning as it is in the evening.I like the taco chicken salad. In the evenings ,it doesnt even have the same ingredients in it. If you go at lunch time ,it has severlal things that arent in it at nite time. I also ordered wings and they were so greasy they couldnt be eaten. all the staff could say is "im sorry". Thats isnt good enuff for me a paying coustomer.
i will go some wher else to eat.

Leah

• Visited October 2012
Yadkinville, North Carolina
“Food was good, restaurant is NOT clean”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

If I have no where else to eat, or I'm in a hurry I will eat here. The food I've had was good, the waitresses were friendly and attentive, but the place was dirty, stuffy(not ventilated well), and the bathroom was bad.

They provide plenty of food on your plate and the price is decent.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Clay F
Mocksville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Best food in town and the steak special is AWESOME! My husband and I usually end up eating there on our date night about every time. I have NEVER had anything bad from there.

Visited April 2012
mocksville
“Consistent Quality and Friendly Service”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Zeko's offers traditional Italian food along with the best cheesesteak sub in the Triad. The good is consistently good and the servers are fast and efficient. The pizza is very good as are the buffalo wings. Zeko's is family friendly and the price is right. For my money, Zeko's offers the best value in dining in Davie County.

• Visited July 2012