“Eat here, you won't regret it!”

Ketchie Creek Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mocksville
Reviewed September 3, 2014

The food here is amazing and the service is impeccable. I love this restaurant/bakery and go every chance I get. Try the fresh strawberry cake. Thank you Ketchie Creek Bakery for being so awesome!

There are newer reviews for Ketchie Creek Bakery

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I had a last minute birthday to buy cupcakes for and they were out of the red velvet cupcakes the birthday girl had requested, but the person who answered the phone asked if I would like one of their small cakes instead. I told her that would be OK, so I trekked the 25 or so miles to pick it
up. When we ate this cake (the next day) it still tasted as fresh as if it had just been made. I've
never, ever had a cake from here that was not out of this world. I've had cakes from our local
bakery and grocery stores and the same icing tastes sickly sweet from them, but this was just
perfect.
My only complaint with Ketchie Creek is that there is not enough room inside to move. You have
all the "stuff" they sell, plus the counters with the pastries, sandwiches, etc and then the tables
where people are eating and it's a bit cramped. I was there eating one day and a woman kept
hitting me in the head with her shoulder bag. But overall, it's more than worth the effort to get
here. If you are traveling on US 64 or I-40, by all means make the short hop off the highway
for a coffee/treat break.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The deli sandwiches are eclectic. Very tasty, and generous portions. Try the loganberry mayonnaise. Lots of salads, and in the winter the soup of the day. But the real home runs are the cakes. OMG! Carrot cake, fresh strawberry cake, triple chocolate, key lime pie, and on and on. Oh, and the cookies! The chocolate chewy is as good as it gets. Like a brownie in cookie form. They even now have gluten free cupcakes. You just can't go wrong here.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have only eaten their pastries and cakes and have not had anything yet I have not enjoyed. My absolute favorite is their Cream Horns with cream cheese filling and their éclair's. Awesome is all I can say about it.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Got there a little after 4:00pm, and there was very little to choose from. The all teenage girl staff were upset when my mom asked them to heat up her coffee because they served her lukewarm coffee. One of them went straight over to a man (manager?) to complain about it and didn't notice me sitting beside the trash can. Wanted to take something for my young boys, but no choc chip cookies, only one snickers cookie, no unfrosted brownies, dry cake.

1  Thank TXNC1970
Gerald W, Owner at Ketchie Creek Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

We are deeply sorry to learn that we did not provide you with a top notch experience here at Ketchie Creek. We really do strive hard to give all of our customers the very best product we can produce with the best service possible, but it sounds like we did not deliver for you. We would love a chance to discuss this further with you and hopefully make it up to you. Please call us at 336-751-9147 and ask to speak to Gerald, I am one of the owners. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback and we hope to hear from you.