“I hate titles, don't you?”

Ketchie Creek Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mocksville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mocksville, North Carolina
“I hate titles, don't you?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The deli sandwiches are eclectic. Very tasty, and generous portions. Try the loganberry mayonnaise. Lots of salads, and in the winter the soup of the day. But the real home runs are the cakes. OMG! Carrot cake, fresh strawberry cake, triple chocolate, key lime pie, and on and on. Oh, and the cookies! The chocolate chewy is as good as it gets. Like a brownie in cookie form. They even now have gluten free cupcakes. You just can't go wrong here.

• Visited May 2014

Mocksville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pastries and Cakes in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have only eaten their pastries and cakes and have not had anything yet I have not enjoyed. My absolute favorite is their Cream Horns with cream cheese filling and their éclair's. Awesome is all I can say about it.

• Visited April 2014
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Got there a little after 4:00pm, and there was very little to choose from. The all teenage girl staff were upset when my mom asked them to heat up her coffee because they served her lukewarm coffee. One of them went straight over to a man (manager?) to complain about it and didn't notice me sitting beside the trash can. Wanted to take something for my young boys, but no choc chip cookies, only one snickers cookie, no unfrosted brownies, dry cake.

1 Thank TXNC1970
Gerald W, Owner at Ketchie Creek Bakery, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
We are deeply sorry to learn that we did not provide you with a top notch experience here at Ketchie Creek. We really do strive hard to give all of our customers the very best product we can produce with the best service possible, but it sounds like we did not deliver for you. We would love a chance to discuss this further with you and hopefully make it up to you. Please call us at 336-751-9147 and ask to speak to Gerald, I am one of the owners. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback and we hope to hear from you.
Courtland, Virginia
“Sweet, sweet surrender...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Oh, my goodness. If you have a sweet tooth, eat a cinnamon roll from this place! Or a mini cheese cake, or a cookie, or a slice of cake...
This bakery has pasteries, cookies and cakes, and also does a GREAT business at serving lunch.
Homemade soup, deli sandwiches and quiche. yummy.

If you're in the area stop here for lunch. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Things have changed!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been going here for years when in the Mocksville area. This trip the cake was dry! It tasted like a cake mix!! It was a Saturday so it was lined out the door, no order what so ever. Did buy a few of the cookies that were good. However the cake was a total waste of money!!!!

• Visited October 2013