“Worst service ever”

Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Mocksville
Mocksville, North Carolina
“Worst service ever”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

With few delivery options, we have ordered from this place repeatedly. Food is typical fast food pizza. Not a problem as you get what you pay for and it's sometimes convenient on late work nights.

The problem is the service (or lack thereof). We had been ordering online and using their highly promoted system. Tracker would show our food out for delivery and 45 minutes later we would call and be told the driver was on the way. Received some free pizzas and some store credits over the last few months because of this happening repeatedly. Still ordered as, again, it's convenient.

Here's the deal breaker. Didn't get home from an out of town meeting until 8pm and stopped by in person to pick up some ready made pizzas. Six people working on a work night and phone ringing off hook. One girl answering the phones and others making food. I waited for ten minutes and never had anyone approach me to offer service. Finally, the delivery driver came in and answered a couple calls then asked to help mr. I told him what I wanted and he said they had no pizzas ready and would be twenty minutes. I said okay. Guy behind me went ahead and ordered too. Then.... without washing his hands, driver went and started making pizzas. I left. So gross. Won't order again.