“Very Pleased!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Mocksville
Nellysford
“Very Pleased!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I booked this hotel for its price and location. I was very pleased! The woman I talked to re: the reservation was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Check-in was easy. We unexpectedly had to bring our dog with us and that was fine also as the hotel is pet-friendly. There is only a $10 addl. fee for the dog. The king-size room was quite large with almost a second room that has a large sofa, and dresser. The bathroom is very roomy with a large extended counter which makes rumagging through my make-up bag much easier since there was plenty of room to take items out and set them on the counter. Even though we were on the second floor, it was quiet and easy to sleep. The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. As mentioned in other reviews, the breakfast is a little sparse. However, there were plenty of restaurants nearby if you want more items. We would come back here at another time any time we are in the Winston-Salem area!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Let me start off by saying there were dead cockroaches behind the end table between the beds!! The shower was greasy feeling and was extremely dirty. You could actually see mold and dirt running down the walls!! I wore flip flops the whole time and wouldn't dare touch the carpet. To make matters worse something kept biting me in the bed not sure what it was but it was bad!! Will never in my life stay here again...would sleep on a park bench in the rain before here!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ashleyb421
Mike B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean, and friendly accommodations. I would like to offer a sincere apology for the inconvenicence. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality and service we offer for to our guests.
I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
1Skip
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I had returned to Mocksville to close a few loose ends from the recent sell of our house. I checked into the hotel after working all night previously. The room was huge and Ron made sure that I had all that I needed. The room was clean and comfortable. The Continental Breakfast was simple, but good. My overall experience was very good, only a cheaper room rate would have made it better.

Room Tip: The hotel is under new ownership. Ron is excellent! New beds are being placed in the rooms and the...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 1Skip
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here. Now we are adding egg omelet and yougert in our breakfast in near future.Thank you again for your comment and we hope to see you next time.
north carolina
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The room was spacious and relatively clean - the front desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Unfortunately for me when I got up to shower on the 2nd morning I had no hot water at 7am. I waited and waited for the water to warm up but had to drive to Winston-Salem for work so I couldn't wait all morning. I managed to make it through the cold shower, lol, it sure helped wake me up but not a great way to start my day. That's the only complaint I have about the stay but not a good memory to leave on.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mocksville
Days Inn Mocksville
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel
Hampton Inn Salisbury
Hampton Inn Salisbury
#1 of 10 in Salisbury

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!