“Good food”

Smithfield's Chicken & BBQ
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Mebane
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Good food at a reasonable price. Servers very positive and pleasant . This was a nice change of pace.

Visited August 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“N.C. 85 stopping point”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We found this by accident, & I am sure glad. The value was great. The BBQ pork sandwich was packed w/ good southern style meat. Not a fan of sweet cole slaw( sugar added) a minus. However , I'd recommend it highly; quick & the ladies so hospitable it was a pleasure. They go out of the way to get you refills, & make sure you have what you need. The quick & efficient service a plus. I'd go back any day I am travelin on Rt. 85

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Decent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I got the BBQ and fried Chicken combo... Well, the fried chicken is great and the bbq is just okay. Its more like pullled pork and a little bbq and thats its. The service was real good and I would go back because of it. Please dont think Iam going pay $5.00 for a mason jar of bbq sauce!! Not going happen!!!

I would go back for the chicken but not the bbq as its really pulled pork with little smoke

1 Thank Lovetogrill
Burlington, North Carolina
“Enjoyed first visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Our neighbor had suggested we give them a try. We stopped in for lunch on Friday around 11:30. I was impressed by everyone was busy - wiping down tables, washing windows, greeting customers,etc. We had not eaten there before and started ordering our sandwich, fries and drink separately. The friendly cashier offered the combo that we had missed on the menu that saved us money. The barbeque sandwich was piled high and really good. The small fry was served on a brown paper and was very generous. The sweet tea was good - sweet but not set your teeth on edge too sweet like some places. Staff was constantly walking around filling your tea cup and looking to help if needed. Clean, friendly. Can't speak of other items but the barbeque sandwich was really good. We will go back and I am picky about my q.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“"Barbecue" isn't”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Chicken is OK, but I'm embarrassed to have interstate travelers think that SCNB's pork is actually North Carolina barbecue. They're gassers, and it's untouched by woodsmoke. In other words, it's roast pork.

• Visited January 2013