“Nice Dining Experience with the Family”
Review of Blue Ribbon Diner

Blue Ribbon Diner
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stopped in for lunch while driving own 85 and decided to stop at the Tanger Outlet. We have been to Mebane a few times and we did not know what we were missing.

Obviously they offer diner food, but for those wanting to eat a little healthier, they have a nice chicken basket tray for kids and very good grilled chicken barbecue sandwich. The french fries was fresh, crispy and tasted really good,

To top it all out,the server was very attentive and offered us a great experience.

I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a good diner experience.

There are newer reviews for Blue Ribbon Diner

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I would describe this place as a "fast food" kind of diner. It has a limited menu (burgers, fries, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs), but it's always delivered fast and with friendly servers. They have great milkshakes and I usually get either the veggie burger or the salmon burger which are both good.

If you are looking for that "New York" type of diner with a huge menu with everything under the sun on it; this is not the place. But, if you're in the mood for a burger and fries and a shake; you probably won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Blue Ribbon is a great restaurant in Mebane that both locals and people on I-40/85 can enjoy. The staff is very good and prompt. Even on Sundays after church the wait isn't too bad. The food is excellent and the 50's diner atmosphere is a nice touch as well. Look at the pictures on the wall and you'll notice that they are from the local high school yearbook from yesteryear. There are no fabric's of any kind on the walls or floors of if it gets busy it can seem noisy but the food easily amkes up for that,.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch after a shopping trip at Tanger Outlet Center. We were very impressed with the tasty food, the great service and the pleasant surroundings. We ordered burgers and agreed they were the blest ones we had eaten in a long time!! Really enjoyed our lunch at this restaurant!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've been going to this restaurant for several years. The daily specials are a nice, reminds me of the traditional diner atmosphere. The server we always ask for is Julie, she is quite a character and always treats us like family. I like the way they try new things on their menu from time to time, their chicken barbecue which was added in late 2012 is now one of my favorites. I don't prefer their burgers, but everything else I have had to eat there has been enjoyable.