“Food is OK, but overpriced”
Review of Blue Ribbon Diner

Blue Ribbon Diner
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 25, 2011

First off, I have always had great service at this restaurant. The wait staff is good, and the food is ok, just not worth the price. The food is bland, unimpressive, and the portions are kind of small.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Always has new waiters/waitresses but always top notch. Food is very good. Have to try the grill chicken sandwhich with cheese. Fries with either side of ranch or applejack. Btw the cook the chicken in the applejack sauce which makes it delicious.

Reviewed May 6, 2011

My family visited Blue Ribbon Diner because I was in the mood for a burger and not fast food. The weather of storms that time steered me west of us due to the storm moving east, so Mebane, nc was the closest drive from our town. Many cars were in the parking lot there, assuming a long wait would ensue. To my surprise, we were seated in less than 10 minutes. We ordered in the crowded diner and in less than 10 minutes our food arrived hot and cooked well. The menu was extensive for a diner and included healthier choices like chicken and salads. The burgers were served with unlimited serving of fries. For dessert the pies were served warm, the coffee was hot and served immediately before the dessert came out. Little touches like hot coffee served before the dessert is lost on even fine dining restaurants. Many times they remember the coffee when you have half the dessert eaten. I highly recommend this diner when the mood for simple food is not fast food just food fast.

Reviewed April 18, 2010

Lets start with the service, the staff Including Mr. Mitch Barker the General manager made sure that my wife and I had everthing we needed and that we were completely satisfied with our food and drank. We just left highway and had already traveled 5+ hours and had another 3+ to go, being tire, hungry and thursty, they made sure all was taken care of, even to the point of sending us along with two containers of sweetend tea. We enjoyed everything.

Reviewed June 20, 2008

Great milkshakes and burgers. All you can eat fries are tempting as well. Great for kids and families.

Been to Blue Ribbon Diner? Share your experiences!