First - let me say that if all you care about is saving a buck, some of the downside issues may not bother you as much.
There are a number of small things that
- Parking is not nearly enough. Thus people park on the ends of the parking aisles, and wherever they can find.
- Food - there's about a half dozen fast food places - however they're spread throughout the outlet mall. While this seems good because you don't have to walk so far to find a place to eat, it's also a con, because what's the chances the place you stumble upon when you're hungry happens to have what you want?
There certainly ARE some nice touches to this outlet mall. They include
- A nice selection of stores - including one or two that may not be in some other outlets places.
- An roof or awning over the walkway between rows of stores.
- Stores that a closer together, from one side of the row of stores to the other. (Who loves less walking and more shopping, yeah!!)
What's sad is that it seems the squished this outlet mall into a space not quite big enough - and the parking and food service took the hit.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.