“Average, average, expensive”

Jake's Wayback Burgers
Ranked #55 of 77 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Burgers average, order taking average, fries below average, and cost is too high for the meal. I have my receipt in front of me and we ordered 1 Junior burger, 1 Jake cheeseburger combo (fries and drink) and the bill was $14.17. We had no add on condiments. When your order is placed, the fries are put on a tray to await the hamburger. Keep in mind there are no heat lamps on the fries, so they are just out there on the counter to get cold and attract the germs of those picking up their order before you. I was not at all impressed with this fact. The burgers are cooked to order, or so it seemed with the eight people working behind the counter. Only one order taker and it appeared as if she had to answer all the questions from customers and employees. Just go to Wendy's.

2  Thank gigigray032447

Been to Jake's Wayback Burgers? Share your experiences!