“excellent hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mebane
willard, nc
“excellent hotel”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

enjoyed staying there, good rate,good staff will stay again.choose to stay there after coming from the ACC game at the Greensboro Colesium in Greensboro NC. Close to shopping and restaurants. Would recommend to others. A whole lot better than one of the other hotels I staid in and had to check out. Love a hotel that has a decent rating.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Typical of a relatively new place, this hotel is spotlessly-clean, everything in working order, and quiet. The staff is polite, cheery, and helpful. Breakfast is included, but it's the typical pre-made American continental foods; frozen pastries, pre-made cheese omelets and sausages, cereals, fruits, but really good coffee; actually anything you really need. My room had a king bed with a sleeper sofa and a pretty good TV. The location is right off the interstate, convenient to shopping and fuel.
Would I stay there again? Sure would.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
wilmington, NC
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

From the moment you walk into the beautifully decorated lobby you begin to anticipate seeing your own room. The staff was friendly, helpful, and seemed to truly be happy to see us. When we opened the room door... ahhhh! Bright and clean smelling! What caught my attention the most was the fluffy, clean comforters on the bed. You could tell they were freshly washed. The layout of the room was efficient and impressive with desk, dressers, t.v., microwave, and refrig. The lap desk just made it seem even more pampered. The fitness center looked inviting but I didn't have time to use it. I would definitely stay there again if I had occasion to do so. It is conveniently located to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed February 2013
Manorville, New York
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My family lives in Mebane and the last time I visited, I stayed in Hillsborough. What a mistake. This hotel is very clean. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast was actually quite good. Close to shopping and restaurants.Would recommend to others

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Hello, I am Chaquana Whitlock, General Manager of the Hampton Inn Mebane. I would just like to take the time to thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Mebane for your recent stay. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again, when your plans bring you this way. Thank you for sharing your great experience. Have a great week.
Chaquana and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team
Richmond, VA
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Very good for the value. Located in an area that has many stores and restaurants around it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was very good with hot and cold offerings. In the lobby in the evening there were freshly baked oatmeal and raisin cookies with hot coffee and tea. Very comfortable stay. Would return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Greetings, I am Chaquana Whitlock the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for your kind words and for taking to time to write a response. We want all of our guest to feel welcome and love showing our appreciation. We hope to see you again soon. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Chaquana Whitlock and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team
Waynesville, North Carolina
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I travel a lot, and I stay in Hampton Inns a lot. This is the friendliest site I have been to in the Hampton chain. The breakfast was very good. Remember, this is not meant to be a resort or a destination hotel. It is for working people and families looking for good quality and value. This location meets those needs. If you want something more deluxe, you would have to pay twice as much. I will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hi I am Chaquana Whitlock the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response. Our staff appreciates your kind words and we want every guest to feel welcomed, “we love having you here”! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Chaquana Whitlock and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed here for one night and will not return. The price was great, but it was not as clean as I would have expected. I checked in late and was tired. I sat at the desk to work for the next day and saw three bugs or gnats on the desk. I then found 2 more crawling on the ac/heat unit. I stayed on the first floor and suspect that this may have something to do with it. The bed was comfortable. The shower could use a much better scrub but was acceptable. They offered breakfast in the lobby area--it would be nice if the toaster worked.
All in all it was not enjoyable for me.

1 Thank Onehappycamper35805
Hello, I am Chaquana Whitlock, the General Manager at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I would like to take the time to thank you for alerting us of the issue you experienced while here at the hotel. We always like to know when and where we can improve. Have a great week.

Chaquana, and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mebane
Holiday Inn Express Mebane
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hillsborough
Best Western Plus Burlington
Best Western Plus Burlington
#5 of 15 in Burlington

Been to Hampton Inn Mebane? Share your experiences!