Hampton Inn Mebane
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Inn Express Mebane(Mebane)(Great Value!)
$93
$44
Motel 6
$80
$68
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanenjoyed our stayoutlet mallnice amenitiesgreat place to staycookieseasy accessrecommend this hotelnice hotelwalking distancestaff was very friendly and helpfulbreakfast areacomplimentary breakfastfamily reunionwould stay here againnorth carolina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Very good for the value. Located in an area that has many stores and restaurants around it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was very good with hot and cold offerings. In the lobby in the evening there were freshly baked oatmeal and raisin cookies with hot coffee and tea. Very comfortable stay. Would return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Greetings, I am Chaquana Whitlock the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for your kind words and for taking to time to write a response. We want all of our guest to feel welcome and love showing our appreciation. We hope to see you again soon. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Chaquana Whitlock and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I travel a lot, and I stay in Hampton Inns a lot. This is the friendliest site I have been to in the Hampton chain. The breakfast was very good. Remember, this is not meant to be a resort or a destination hotel. It is for working people and families looking for good quality and value. This location meets those needs. If you want something more deluxe, you would have to pay twice as much. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Hi I am Chaquana Whitlock the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response. Our staff appreciates your kind words and we want every guest to feel welcomed, “we love having you here”! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Chaquana Whitlock and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed here for one night and will not return. The price was great, but it was not as clean as I would have expected. I checked in late and was tired. I sat at the desk to work for the next day and saw three bugs or gnats on the desk. I then found 2 more crawling on the ac/heat unit. I stayed on the first floor and suspect that this may have something to do with it. The bed was comfortable. The shower could use a much better scrub but was acceptable. They offered breakfast in the lobby area--it would be nice if the toaster worked.
All in all it was not enjoyable for me.

1  Thank Onehappycamper35805
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Hello, I am Chaquana Whitlock, the General Manager at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I would like to take the time to thank you for alerting us of the issue you experienced while here at the hotel. We always like to know when and where we can improve. Have a great week.

Chaquana, and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We are of family of 5. We require a roll away for our teenage son. We arrived late at midnight. The staff was very nice. I believe his name was Kevin.
The room was extra big so it was no problem to put roll away at end of two queen size beds.
We had room 301 that was nice and quiet. Hotel was recently dated and looks like new. Breakfast was above average.
Staff was very nice. Work out room equipment looked nice.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Hello, I am the Chaquana Whitlock, General Manager of the Hampton Inn Mebane. We would like to thank you for your recent stay with us, and we are please that we were able to make your stay a good one. At Hampton we strive to exceed guest expectations, every time they stay with us! Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. Have a Happy Holiday Season.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Had never stayed at a Hampton Inn before but traveled to Mebane after the passing of a relative and reserved a room at the Hampton Inn Mebane since the rest of the relatives were staying there. The customer service was excellent from the moment I checked in early. After flying for sixteen hours, I arrive prior to the official check in time for the hotel. Not an issue for the ladies at the front desk staff. The cheerfully began looking for a room that was ready for immediate occupancy. They discovered, however, that I had somehow booked for dates six months later. Again, no problem. They immediately called Expedia to help me obtain a refund and changed the booking to the dates it should have been made for.
Once in the room, I was again pleasantly surprised. The rooms were large. I had a king bed and a pull out sofa bed. The room was equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave oven. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathrooms were large enough.
In the evenings, the lobby area was a great place for the family to hang out, visit and have some refreshments. This was also the area where breakfast was served. There was plenty of selection and even some hot items included in the price of the room. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate were available throughout the day. Wifi was free to guests. There was nothing lacking in the property or the room.

Room Tip: I had a room at the very end of the hall, away from the elevators. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Hello, I am Chaquana Whitlock, the General Manager of the Hampton Inn Mebane. I would like to thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Mebane for your recent stay. We are delighted to hear your kind words about our staff and hotel. We strive to make every guest know that "we love having you here". We look forward to seeing you again!

Your Friends,