“Great stop "on the way"” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Mebane

Hampton Inn Mebane
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mebane
Laurel Fork
“Great stop "on the way"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stayed here one night on our way somewhere else. Late check in, but the desk clerk was friendly and welcoming. First floor room was great because we didn't have to move our luggage far. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear Deb836,

Hell I am Chaquana Whitlock the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for taking time to write a review on us. We are happy that you had a wonderful stay with us, as I know that speedy check-in and friendly staff helps when you are checking in late at night. We hope that you come back to stay with us and look forward to seeing you soon.

Chaquana Whitlock and Hampton Inn Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Dalzell, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

This was our first stay at this Hampton Inn, Check in went smoothly; the room was clean and comfortable. The location was far enough from the road that noise was minimal. The staff was great.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Felachan,

I am happy that you have written a review on us and want to thank you. I am glad you had a wonderful stay and I will let all of our staff know that they are doing a great job. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future; we look forward to seeing you soon.

Chaquana Whitlock and Hampton Inn Staff
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our AC went out so we decided to stay in Mebane and shop the next day. The rates were a little high but it was late and i was tired of driving. The breakfast in the lobby was great and friendly staff kept everything stocked and clean. My little girl left her stuffed animal in the room after checkout. She didnt realize til we were later down the road. I called the hotel and they gladly charged my credit card for shipping. Only negative was it cost me 17.00 for a tiny puppy to be sent but at least she is happy

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Jlynn,
Hello I am Chaquana Whitlock the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane and I want to thank you for writing a review on us. I am very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We try our best to make every guest feel at home and want all of our guest to smile no matter how big or small. I am happy your little girl got her dog and want to apologize for the shipping charge. We did mail directly from our local wrap, pack and shipping, and were not aware of the high shipping rate. We hope that you have a wonderful day and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Chaquana and Hampton Inn Mebane Staff
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

We spend almost a week a the Hampton Inn visiting relatives. Our room was always clean, the staff was very pleasant. Got a bit tired of the breakfast offerings, but I guess anyone would after spending a week at the same place.

They had free light bag lunches available at the front desk for day travelers that we used for snacks, a nice touch.

We had family stop by and we were using the pool late in the evening and the night manager let us stay at the pool after closing time as long as we kept the noise down.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Dear winger999,

I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! I want to thank you for taking time to write a review about our hotel. We want each guest to have the best experience here at the Hampton Inn Mebane and want all of our guest to leave us with nothing bust the best memories of our hotel.
Our "breakfast bags to go" are very popular with all of our guest, we know that when you are in a hurry it helps to be able to grab something and go. I am happy that you were able to spend time with your family and we were able to provide a great meeting point. Our summer days can be very hot at times and it does help to have a pool.
We love having you here and hope that you will stay with us in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Chaquana and Hampton Inn Mebane Team
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

This Hampton Inn is pretty much typical. Nothing really special about it, but nothing to ding it for, either. Comfortable, quiet,and adequately clean.

Far enough off the road not to be noisy.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Dear Michael M,

I am Chaquana Whitlock the general manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We love to hear what our guest have to say! We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I am glad that you noticed the clean rooms, our housekeeping staff takes pride in their jobs. We want each room at the highest standard of clean for each guest. We hope to see you back soon the next time you are in the Mebane area. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Chaquana and Hampton Inn Mebane Team
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Hotel has been recently renovated -so the pics on here are not completely accurate. In fact, this was a pleasant surprise. Service at front is lacking. No bottles of water or any mention of my Hilton Honors status. My room was clean but smelled musty and like cigarette smoke. Initially, the a/c was NOT working. After figuring out how to turn it on, the smell became manageable. I was in a room near the hwy and found it to be very manageable... The courtyard in Burlington is unbearably loud. I know they are renovating. This place has potential... It's just not there yet.

• Stayed May 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Dear Newenglandbred,
I am Chaquana Whitlock, the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane, and I want to thank you for writing a response about us! I would first like to apologize about for not being recognized as a Hilton Honors member, we do our best to recognize all guest. I know that the noise from the highway can be loud at times, please do request a room away from the highway on your next visit. I want to ensure you that our hotel is 100% non smoking and we do inform all guest.
If you find that you will be in our area, please give us a call. We want to ensure your stay is flawless next time. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon!!

Chaquana, General Manager and Hampton Inn Mebane Staff
Ellicott City, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while visiting my stepson at college nearby. The nice thing about staying at Hampton Inns is that they all tend to live up to a certain standard. There was a nice front desk clerk at check in, so no complaints there. There seemed to be plenty of parking, and with entrance doors on all four sides it wasn't difficult to find a place to park near a door. The room was clean and well maintained and breakfast was decent (not anything to write home about, but something to quell the hunger).

Cons: We stayed in Room 326, which was at the highway end and you could hear highway noise. If you want a quieter room, ask for one on the front desk side. The bed was also a bit hard, but I do like a super soft bed (so take that comment with that in consideration).

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Shelingas_sis,
I am Chaquana Whitlock, the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for writing a great review. I want to inform you that we have recently changed our breakfast. We now provide our guest with hot breakfast including an egg choice and a protein (bacon/sausage) or carb choice daily. I want to apologize about the noise you experienced from the highway, please do request a room away from the highway on your next visit. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Chaquana, General Manager and Hampton Inn Mebane Staff
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mebane
Holiday Inn Express Mebane
Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
BEST WESTERN PLUS Burlington
#1 of 2 in Graham
Days Inn Burlington East
Days Inn Burlington East
#1 of 1 in Haw River

Been to Hampton Inn Mebane? Share your experiences!