“Seriously!?”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Seriously!?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited the restaurant because do the TripAdvisor and I have to say that we were disappointed - one of the very few times.

The restaurant itself is okay, but it is time for it to be professionally refurbished - from the dinning room to the restroom.

The food was not good with the exception of the rolls. It was not cooked right, the shrimp tasted horrible and choose not to eat it to be safe.

Perhaps this place was good at one point, but its days are over. I am not a picky eater, but this one was hard to swallow.

To top it all off, the sanitation score is 92.5 (April 2013).

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank cgomide

Troy, North Carolina
“New owner....same name:-(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Our family has been going here for years.......Now with (new owner) food was not as good......Putting in new windows and patio will not bring us back.......we just like good food....our waitress was clueless.......Good luck with your new business:-)

Still no mix drinks :-(

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Truthalways52
Charlotte, North Carolina
“I love hibachi, they don't disappoint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

If I could afford it, I'd eat at fancy Japanese grills every meal (you know the ones, where cook in front of you, make onion volcanoes, and throw shrimp tails in their hats). Alas, I don't have that kind of money. So, places like Osaka keep me going.

The service is fast, though not super friendly. I don't really need the kind of waitress who chats you up anyway. They have a good selection on their menu, both sushi and hot meals. I'm a fan of both the hibachi and the teriyaki chicken. I've only had their sushi once. The Alaska roll had a bit too much cream cheese, but all in all the sushi was tasty.

They give you a little side with your sushi order too. I have no idea what it was, there was some panko and some kind of sauce and it was maybe one of the best things I've ever eaten. I'll have to ask what it was next time I go back...

Visited January 2013
1 Thank KristinaD27
“Excellent! And the price can't be beat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Try the habachi bento if you go for lunch. The waiter may try to give you teriaki but just explain you want the habachi bento. I love the place. Even my dad liked it and he hates sushi.

“Enjoyable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Have been coming here since they opened. Staff treats you like family, food is good and reasonably priced. A good place to relax at the end of the day.