“Great food and friendly staff”
Review of Thai Taste

Thai Taste
Ranked #12 of 183 Restaurants in Matthews
Cuisines: Thai
usa
“Great food and friendly staff”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I am so happy to have found this place. The food was just great. Spiced to my taste, served piping hot. A large menu to choose from. It is in a nice location and I found parking on the street. I will definitely return when I am in the area. It was a real treat!

• Visited March 2012

Warner, New Hampshire
“Thai Lunch Spot”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is our go to lunch spot for thai food in the Matthews area. I recommend the pad thai with chicken and the curry. I eat on or the other when I go. The atmosphere is good and the service is always helpful and friendly. I've even conducted small business meetings there using the "back room" area where two tables have power outlets.

• Visited December 2011
Charlotte, NC
“Gloppy Orange Sweet Imitation of Thai Food”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Sickenly sweet, dishes lacking the supposed ingredients listed on the menu. They skimp on the seafood, a main dish that contains 2 scallops, 2 shrimp, and 3 pieces of squid. Almost none of the promised fresh herbs...not cheap and not good. Do yourself a favor and do not eat at this place.

• Visited January 2012
Matthews, North Carolina
“I'm impressed”
Reviewed April 13, 2011

My husband and I went for dinner one night. It was our first time here but we've been to a lot of other Thai restaurants in Charlotte. We had the chicken dumplings for an appetizer and I had a shrimp stir fried dish. Both were very good. My husband had chicken in panang curry and he also liked it. Prices were very reasonable and we will go back.

• Visited March 2011
Matthews, NC
“My favorite restaurant in Matthews”
Reviewed December 8, 2008

I recently moved to Matthews, and though I've been meaning to try out more restaurants, I just keep returning to Thai Taste. I've eaten Thai food all over the U.S., and I feel lucky that some of the best I've had is right here in my backyard. I love their pad Thai, and their papaya salad is wonderful. I can also give the curry soft-shell crab my highest recommendation. Great service, excellent food, nice people, what more can I say? Delicious!

2 Thank Ian-G56