“Generous Rib Plate”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Matthews, North Carolina
“Generous Rib Plate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

1/2 price Rib special was fantastic and sides were tasty. Home of Red Sox Nation. Owner Donnie very personable.

Visited May 2013

Erie, Pennsylvania
“great food & atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

The food is great & reasonably priced. If you like a bar atmosphere it's great. I would not take a family here for dinner because the bar is a bit loud, but I would definitely go here for lunch. Friendly service & owner who makes generous donations to non-profits in the area..

Visited April 2013
NEW HAMPSHIRE
“Food is below Avg....even decor is weak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Being from Boston and a Boston sports fan I have tried this place a couple of times. Had lunch, tried taco salad...burgers, fries. Food is average at best. Not a lot of tv's and weak on Boston sports decor. I guess if I was in the area I would give place a try but this is not a place I would spend more than five minutes driving to.

1 Thank NEFANMAN
charlotte
“Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We received a gift certificate for $50 so we decided to use it for "date night" while our daughter was at a YMCA dance. Our meal was typical tavern food. I had a caesar salad that was overloaded with chicken. My hubbie had a burger & fries and enjoyed them. Wine choices and draft beer options would satisfy most palates. We also were able to enjoy an awesome band but sadly forgot to write down their name. We will definitely return to Beantown.

“It was just OK--Service was not good at all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is good. I assume it's a good place to grab a couple of drinks and a few burgers. I went with my family (4 adults and 2 toddlers). We all enjoyed the food, but my issue was with the service. Slow is not the word to best describe it. The waitress, hostess and server were all the same woman. We went Sunday at 3 pm and it wasn't overly busy; however, you would think she was serving a party of 50 all by herself. We never got our appetizers. She didn't respond to requests for drinks. When she did, drinks took FOREVER. I've been wanting to try this place for quite a long time, but it will be a while before I go back.

• Visited September 2012