Comfort Inn Matthews-Charlotte
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Quality Inn & Suites(Matthews)(Great Value!)
$74
$76
$119
$75
Travelocity
All reviewsfront desksunday morningjc penneyroom was cleanwithin walking distancewet barbaconshopping and restaurantsparking lotthe breakfast areachoice hotelsstaying at this hotelwafflespleasant stayvisit familyoutdoor poolgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The hotel was reasonable and the location was good but the room was on the small side. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was also very small with nowhere to put toiletries etc. However it did have a wash basin outside the bathroom which made it a bit more user friendly. Breakfast was good and the public areas were fine.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Chet_Patel, General Manager at Comfort Inn Matthews-Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to know overall you enjoyed your stay. I am quite surprise by the size of the room comment as we have the largest rooms in the area. Yes, the vanity being out side is a big plus as 2 people can get ready at the same time.

Thank you for complementing our new bedding as we just renovated the entire rooms with new brand standards and guests are loving it.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel twice in one week going to and from our vacation destination. It was right on the way in a great location and at a reasonable price. Rooms were nice and breakfast was provided. Plan to stay again if ever passing through in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014
Chet_Patel, General Manager at Comfort Inn Matthews-Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and chose us for your trip. We give the best price in town for the value as we believe in giving the best service as well. We are happy to know that now we gained one more loyal guest! Our entire staff gets motivated from reviews like yours and we thank you once again.

We hope you had a safe trip back home and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Matthews for 3 nights while visiting for a family wedding. I was a little hesitant to stay at a Comfort Inn because I didn't really know what to expect and actually had other accommodations booked at the Ballantyne luxury collection resort for the day after the wedding. I must say, I was extremely (and pleasantly) surprised to see how clean the hotel was and how accommodating the staff were. Although the property is older, the rooms are renovated and rather large with some of the most comfortable beds and pillows I've ever slept on, I found myself yearning to go back to the room to lay down! The hotel offers free wifi, parking, and breakfast as well as a social hour in the lobby with complimentary wine and appetizers, I thought that was a nice touch. The value at this hotel combined with the grade A hospitality (especially from Amanda and Randy) were reason enough for me to cancel my reservation at the Ballantyne and stay at the hotel for the duration of my time in NC. The pool was refreshing and the coffee in the lobby is delicious as well. I am definitely a fan of this hotel and hope to be back in the future!

Stayed: June 2014
Chet_Patel, General Manager at Comfort Inn Matthews-Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for such a detail review and putting your time into it! Our entire team is thrilled to read your review and they are motivated by it.

Let me tell you that your review goes on our TOP 5 best reviews. I mean as you said, you loved our hotel that much that you canceled your reservation from a luxury hotel. That is a BIG COMPLEMENT for us. We are happy to know that our hard work of renovating this hotel has been paid off and being appreciated by guests like you.

We thank you for everything and hope you had a safe trip back home!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This hotel lives up to its name "COMFORT" as they have one of the best beds and pillows I ve ever stayed in. I wish I could buy it from them. The staff is excellent in getting you anything you want and make you feel at home. Very professional and friendly environment. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hey Don,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to know your stay was "COMFORTABLE"! Yes, our new bedding and pillows are very very comfortable that makes you never want to get up. We want to give the best to our guests when they arrive at our hotel at the best price. From your review, I can see that we have met that goal.

We make sure and treat each guests like family and make sure they feel at home as we believe in giving the Southern Hospitality.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We come to this hotel almost every year in June for a Camp! This hotel has been the camps lodging headquarters and now we know why. This hotel exceed all of the expectation and went beyond their brand name. The rooms are awesome and very comfortable and spacious from other hotels we stayed in. The breakfast is full with choices and great staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Hello Ben,

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us your feedback! We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay while attending Judo Camp. Yes, we have been the headquarter hotel for Judo for a long time and we still expect that relationship for the future. We want to give the best to our guests and make sure we are above and beyond every hotel in the area, that is why we renovated our entire hotel to make sure our guests gets the best at the BEST PRICE.

Getting complements from your review has motivated us even more to perform better when you come next year..

Have a great day!