“OK for a quick bite”

Dining options: Late Night
Ambler, Pennsylvania, United States
“OK for a quick bite”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I am not an Applebee's fan, but we just wanted a spot for a quick drink and apps. Our server, Robert, was stellar. He made sure we were ok and was most efficient and pleasant. I had the pretzel sticks...nice "gourmet" kind of thing. Light and crispy. The cheese sauce was a little too much and overpowered the tasty pretzels. The honey mustard was better. My premium Margarita was perfect! Pleasantly surprised!

Visited July 2013

Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Waitress”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff was great at this Applebee's. The waitress was very helpful with the choices was just a nice and friendly person to have wait on us.

Visited July 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“Dirty Silverware”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

OK place, but showed my dirty silverware to the manager and he just shrugged it off. Not the action I expected. Food is just average and the Bar wasn't very clean.

• Visited April 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Only because we were meeting up with a good friend.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our 30 minute wait for our group of 5 turned into more like 45-60 minutes. We watched several party of 4's get seated almost immediately. The hostess' explanation was that a party was taking a long time to leave after eating their meal. I can understand this as I used to work in a restaurant. However, I was not happy that I had to inquire because we weren't being updated on our wait. Once we were finally seated, our service was very good, but the food was ok. I had ordered the Cajun Shrimp Pasta for the 2/$20 deal and my husband ordered the same as a regular meal. My portion was definitely much smaller than his. The food at the Applebee's location on South Tryon is way much better in taste and portion. You get the same portion whether or not it is on the 2/$20 menu.

We only went to this location because it was closest to our dear friend.

• Visited April 2013
Gilbertsville, PA
“food, drinks, and friends together for a wedding”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was next door to our Hotel The Hampton Inn and the food was good and service was great.
The parking lot should have been connected, but was really not a big problem

Visited March 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!