“Great Waitress”

Applebee's
Ranked #60 of 180 Restaurants in Matthews
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Waitress”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff was great at this Applebee's. The waitress was very helpful with the choices was just a nice and friendly person to have wait on us.

Visited July 2013

Anderson, South Carolina
“Dirty Silverware”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

OK place, but showed my dirty silverware to the manager and he just shrugged it off. Not the action I expected. Food is just average and the Bar wasn't very clean.

• Visited April 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Only because we were meeting up with a good friend.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our 30 minute wait for our group of 5 turned into more like 45-60 minutes. We watched several party of 4's get seated almost immediately. The hostess' explanation was that a party was taking a long time to leave after eating their meal. I can understand this as I used to work in a restaurant. However, I was not happy that I had to inquire because we weren't being updated on our wait. Once we were finally seated, our service was very good, but the food was ok. I had ordered the Cajun Shrimp Pasta for the 2/$20 deal and my husband ordered the same as a regular meal. My portion was definitely much smaller than his. The food at the Applebee's location on South Tryon is way much better in taste and portion. You get the same portion whether or not it is on the 2/$20 menu.

We only went to this location because it was closest to our dear friend.

• Visited April 2013
Gilbertsville, PA
“food, drinks, and friends together for a wedding”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was next door to our Hotel The Hampton Inn and the food was good and service was great.
The parking lot should have been connected, but was really not a big problem

Visited March 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have not been impressed by the service or menu changes here of late. Not allergy friendly at all.