“great place for home brew and food”
Review of Hops Grill & Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hops Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

too bad they went out of business. was going to go there again but it was all boarded up. love the off peak prices my father loved it

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Don't bother - they shut down a few weeks ago, just disappeared over night. I think they were just slightly over-priced and had settled for easy generic previously frozen food.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My colleagues recommended Hops and being a beer affocianado, as my expanding waistline testifies, I can recommend this wholeheartedly. The microbrews are excellent and a great way to wash down the excellent food. Come and enjoy!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The food has always been great here and they have excellent root beer that they make themselves! I've been here numerous times when I'm in the area on business and I have never been disappointed. The service has always been excellent as well!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I will not be going back. I have been there twice and both times was not impressed. The food is just not any good. The service is ok. Just find something better. Go to NoDa Brwery for beer!