“Good food”

Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #82 of 184 Restaurants in Matthews
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

First time we have eaten here, they closed the JM in Monroe, NC we were happy find this one . Service and staff were good. Food was good and we will be back!

There are newer reviews for Jersey Mike's Subs

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Always good. I get the # 13 Italian. The one I go to at Matthews Parkway (NC 51), would be better with delivery combined with Papa Johns Pizza (my wife's order) next door. The one in Monroe NC had strong onions. They want more words...but I've said it all.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great old standby before going grocery shopping on Monday nights. The staff is excellent, the food fresh, lots of choices, bread is baked on the premises, clean place, nice location, bright interior, what else can I say about a great sub shop...easy parking, easy in/out, coupons everywhere...check it out!