“Will not disappoint!”

Kabab - Je Rotisserie & Grille
Ranked #1 of 184 Restaurants in Matthews
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This has to be the best addition to the Matthews area in years. I have now been their guest 5 or 6 times and it seems to get better every time. The staff is incredibly friendly & helpful in explaining what everything is if you have questions. The food is amazing so come hungry!

1  Thank Valerie K
There are newer reviews for Kabab - Je Rotisserie & Grille

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We had a large take out order of a bit of everything today - EVERYTHING was amazing. Not just the 'main' kabob or dish but even the rice and vegetables were done PERFECTLY. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We did not eat in but the place looks nice and very clean and fresh. Can't wait to come back!

2  Thank GretaMatthews
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Being a vegetarian I was delightfully surprised by the many options available for me to enjoy! A few personal favorites: falafel with garlic sauce, batata harrah, the cauliflower with tahini sauce and mujaddara. And did I mention that everything is served with fresh, hot pita bread? Even the daily specials are amazing...and don't forget about dessert. The kanefeh is out of this world! Amazing food, knowledgeable and attentive staff..this place has it all.

1  Thank LiveInColor
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I recently started working in the area and went with the intention of going into a restaurant next door when I saw this one tucked away. I was intrigued and decided to give this restaurant a try and boy am I glad I did. I had never had Lebanese food before, but it was on my list of things to try. Who knew I would stumble on this little gem. Not only was the food amazing but the customer service was as well. I have already started telling friends about it and will be returning.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The meal, the service, and the ambience of the restaurant were fantastic. Our waiter, was very professional, and expertly guided us in our menu selection. Our group shared several dishes, and I have to say that everything was cooked and served to perfection. If you visit Matthews, you need to dine here. Awesome.......