“Just ok”

Add it.
Greg's Bar B Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had visit this place. Twoo and both time the food is ok litlle grease for my taste. I will dont have desires to go back in this restaurante

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful meal with my daughter, son in law and grandson before we left to go back home to southeast NC!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, outstanding food, especially BBQ...price is low, value is very high, owner is on site often, service is top notch, great location...may go get some for lunch after just writing this! Check them out.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

We call this a meat and 3 and have been coming here for years. The good is always hot, well prepared, and a good value. We particularly like the lasagna, their salads, and their vegetables. All in all, a decent place to eat when you don't want to cook and you desire comfort food.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Atmosphere was very strange. Given the name of this place I was expecting more of a southern/BBQ style. I was very confused by the Italian decorations when walking into this place. I was worried about what the food would taste like even before we got our orders. I was also confused by the menu -- only 1/4th of the menu was BBQ. The remainder was hot dogs, burgers, fried motz.. The highlight of the meal were the hushpuppies. BBQ was OK and the sides were lacking. I gave it 3/5 overall because you can't beat the price of this place. I have no desire to return anytime soon.