“A fun dining experience”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 181 Restaurants in Matthews
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A fun dining experience”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Bonefish in Matthews, NC is a great restaurant. The bar scene is always pretty busy and lively. The dining room is equally nice. Service is good and servers are generally very knowledgeable and helpful with recommendations. I have not had a bad meal here ever, and have tried many items on the menu. Of course the Bang Bang Shrimp is a must, especially if you are a lover of a little spice! Filets are also consistently delicious, and the signature drinks are yummy! If you are in Matthews, NC don't overlook Bonefish Grill for a lovely dining experience.

Visited August 2013

St. Louis, MO
“Excellent dinner and drinks!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nice restaurant with good atmosphere and great seafood! We went on a week night and the restaurant was pretty close to full. We did not make a reservation, but we were there on the early side so we were seated quickly. All the food was excellent - Bang Bang shrimp appetizer, Imperial Longfin entree, and Creme Brulee for dessert. They also have a full bar, and I ordered their raspberry martini which was very tasty. Overall, good service and an excellent meal. You won't be disappointed with this choice.

• Visited July 2013
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The facility was very clean and the food was very good. My children enjoyed their meal and had fun writing on the paper tablecloth.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice overall experience”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our server was excellent and the appetizer (Bang Bang Shrimp) was as delicious as we are used to in other BFGs. The salads were fresh with just the right amount of dressing applied. We ordered two entrees, a special Icelandic Char and the pecan encrusted trout. Both entrees were excellently prepared. As if we had not eaten enough, we ordered the Key Lime Pie for dessert (just one), but took it back to the hotel for a late night snack. Overall, we enjoyed the dinner and service at this Bone Fish Grill in Matthews, NC.

• Visited May 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good! But Beware”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

First of all the food is really delicious. I have been here several times and can honestly say, I've not previously been disappointed. The staff is very pleasant and the atmosphere is inviting and rather soothing. I've eaten just about everything - bang bang shrimp (which is GREAT!), lily's chicken, the filet, all different types of fish and all very good. However, last evening I decided to try one of the few items I'd not tried before... The Imperial Longfin which per the menu is a Tilapia fish. It was very good but the fish was no tilapia. I'm a Mississippi girl. I know my fish. The meal appeared to be served with a Catfish instead. So if you don't know your fish..Beware you may not get what you paid for...Hence my rationale for an Average rating. Give people what they paid for or tell them when you are substituting!

• Visited May 2013