“OM Gosh”
Review of The Friendly Moose - CLOSED

The Friendly Moose
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We enjoy supporting local restaurants. This place has changed names several times so on to this version. Pulled up at 6:30 pm and few cars in lot. We were the only ones in dining room. Wanted some drinks... server had to get manager to tell us what kind of vodka they had... Okay, we order their special prime rib medium well and medium with loaded baked potatoes and broccoli. Broccoli was good. Potato was not completely cooked. First slice of prime rib was medium well, the rest was rare or raw and we had to cut it with a butter knife. No bread. Not planning to return.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

This place has been so many different names and not always the best food, so I wasn't sure I wanted to go . Went and had soup ( clam chowder ) and it was very good, gonna go back for next soup of day. Husband likes sandwiches so I think we will go again. It deserves another shot.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

There have been several restaurants in this location, but none have lasted very long. My wife and I went to the Friendly Moose for the first time tonight as the other places we went to were packed. After eating at the Friendly Moose, I couldn't believe they didn't have a line at the door! First, let me say the fries are the best I've every had. The waitress (who was phenomenal!) said they have a multi step process to prepare them, and it is obviously working. My wife had the sweet potato fries, which were hand cut and fresh made. We both had the Moose Burger, which was cooked to order and hand pattied - fantastic. They have a nice patio out back, as well as a small bar which is separate from the main dining area which we look forward to checking out this summer! If you're in the area, stop by the Friendly Moose - you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Friendly Moose is a casual dining spot. It is listed as a bar and grill. My husband and I spent a delightful nite there recently. The food was terrific and it is a very relaxing atmosphere. The staff were extremely helpful. We will definitely go back there when we next visit the area.