“Disappointing”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #81 of 198 Restaurants in Matthews
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Went to this location for dinner and could not be more disappointed ..greeter seems like he hated standing at the entrance ... no hello etc... go to the bar if you want !!! Bar lady was also least interested in customers ... more interested in spending time talking to the waiters ... absolutely uninterested in her job ... go forbid someone asks for silver ware !!! And food was also terrible !! Burger was over cooked and was cold !!!

Sad was this was after my visit to the Monroe location which was exactly the opposite — great vibe and enthusiasm , great food and staff!!!

I know where I am going next time I am in Charlotte

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

The soft pretzels are the bomb. I love the burbon honey mustard to dip in. Boneless Asian Zing is the way to go on wings. End it with the Loaded Ice Cream. Good times.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Our food and the service were very good. We have been to several other Buffalo wild wings in the past and this was our first time at this location. They did a great job at making our wings crispy, which we love. Can't stand soggy skin on wings! We ordered the larger portion of the Buffalo chips too, these were good, but the portion seemed small compared to what we've had at other locations. They showed up in the tray and it was about half full. The one issue we had was on cleanliness of the restaurant. The host cleaned the table before we sat down, but from the front door, you could see a ton of garbage under the table. When the host cleaned it off, he completely missed underneath.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings on Sardis Rd. Tuesday night and the wings special. When we first went in we didn’t see the sanitation grade anywhere so I asked the hostess what their sanitation grade was. She looked at me funny and said, “We don’t have one”. I said all restaurants have a sanitation grade. She said, “oh, our grade” and pointed to the wall in the carry out room. If the manager reads this, please make sure your staff knows what the sanitation grade is. It is actually a 98.5 which is excellent! I would have that plastered in the window!

Okay, so we were seated and they were busy, but not overly crowded. The special was buy a small wings get a small wings and buy a snack and get a snack. Since I don’t eat a lot the snack size was perfect for me. You get 6 wings in the snack so I ended up with 12. My husband got the small so he ended up with 18 wings.

I ordered the spicy garlic for one snack and the Jamaican jerk for the other. Trust me when I tell you the spicy garlic is HOT! My mouth burned right off the bat and I drank a ton of water. The bleu cheese dressing did not cool it down either! The Jamaican jerk was almost as hot. I ate all but three wings and my husband finished them off for me.

The service was a tad slack as I had to wave down the server to get refills on our drinks, but all in all, it wasn’t the worst service we’ve ever had.

If you want hot and spicy wings, go to Buffalo Wild Wings!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I really enjoyed the food and the staff was helpful and on top of their service. It was across the Best Western Hotel so very convenient.