“Hot Wings Now!”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #82 of 206 Restaurants in Matthews
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2017

We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings on Sardis Rd. Tuesday night and the wings special. When we first went in we didn’t see the sanitation grade anywhere so I asked the hostess what their sanitation grade was. She looked at me funny and said, “We don’t have one”. I said all restaurants have a sanitation grade. She said, “oh, our grade” and pointed to the wall in the carry out room. If the manager reads this, please make sure your staff knows what the sanitation grade is. It is actually a 98.5 which is excellent! I would have that plastered in the window!

Okay, so we were seated and they were busy, but not overly crowded. The special was buy a small wings get a small wings and buy a snack and get a snack. Since I don’t eat a lot the snack size was perfect for me. You get 6 wings in the snack so I ended up with 12. My husband got the small so he ended up with 18 wings.

I ordered the spicy garlic for one snack and the Jamaican jerk for the other. Trust me when I tell you the spicy garlic is HOT! My mouth burned right off the bat and I drank a ton of water. The bleu cheese dressing did not cool it down either! The Jamaican jerk was almost as hot. I ate all but three wings and my husband finished them off for me.

The service was a tad slack as I had to wave down the server to get refills on our drinks, but all in all, it wasn’t the worst service we’ve ever had.

If you want hot and spicy wings, go to Buffalo Wild Wings!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I really enjoyed the food and the staff was helpful and on top of their service. It was across the Best Western Hotel so very convenient.

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Here with my son to watch the USA vs. Argentina futbol game. Came early, got a good seat, menu the same as Cypress, TX, some local beers, service is good, all we need is the game to start, go USA!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Hubby and I dined here on our vacation. It's your typical b-dubs with average food and lots of television screens! We had a draft beer that was good and cold and hubby's wings were good. My sandwich was average, since I don't eat their wings. It was a good place for Father's Day!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

I am a mother of 2 adult children and I got carded. I am over 50! The only place I have ever been carded since college! I did not have my wallet with me we had been to a funeral and we were taking our father in law for a beer. They did not card him!!! Ordered 3 regular beers. The waiter brought tall ones. Called manager over he said they would be taken off the bill. They were not taken off. Asked and again and told fine. We ordered several appetizers, hotdogs, shrimp and dip. Never corrected bill - We paid and left. Mediocre food, service and manager. Just plain dumb - will never be back!